Hopkins Parents Fund
ABOUT THE PARENTS FUND
Hopkins parents and grandparents can invest in the Homewood Student Experience by making a gift to the Hopkins Parents Fund. The Parents Fund positively touches all undergraduate students on the Homewood campus by supporting student life programs and activities which provide an important life balance to the rigorous academics of a Johns Hopkins education.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Due to your outstanding efforts, the Hopkins Parents Fund ended the fiscal year on June 30, 2014, with $950,192 in 2,076 gifts towards an aggressive goal of $1.1M.
This marks the second highest campaign in the history of the Parents Fund!
Most importantly, these numbers tell a story of your great generosity, support, and commitment to the Hopkins community and to the Homewood Student Experience.
HOPKINS PARENTS FUND: $1M in support of undergraduate student life programs, projects and special initiatives
PARTICIPATION: 2,500 parent and grandparent donors
To participate in the Hopkins Parents Fund, please make your gift by June 30.
"The Hopkins Parents Fund has made the most memorable events of my Hopkins career possible."
Michael St. Germain, Class of 2014
WAYS TO GIVE
To make your gift to the Hopkins Parents Fund electronically, click the Give Now button.
To make your gift to the Hopkins Parents Fund by check, please mail to:
Hopkins Parents Fund
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
(Back to top)
LEADERSHIP GIVING CIRCLE
In addition to the personal satisfaction of knowing your investment enriches the student life experience for all Hopkins undergraduates, joining the Leadership Giving Circle deepens your connection with the Hopkins philanthropic community. Members are invited to the Leadership Giving Circle Reception during Family Weekend and Commencement, as well as other special on-campus and regional events providing opportunities to meet key faculty, administrators and fellow members. Members at the Dean level and above are offered reserved family seating at Commencement as well as name recognition on the Parents Fund Wall of Honor.
Your annual membership in the LGC will have an exceptionally great impact on the university and will inspire others to make a similar investment in the lives of all Hopkins students.
Hopkins Parents Fund Leadership Giving Circle
- Freshman Book Read - Class of 2017 selection: The Other Wes Moore: One Name, Two Fates, by Wes Moore
- Freshman Book Read Author lecture, Wes Moore
- Fall Fest, Commemoration Day and Lighting of the Quads - all annual Hopkins traditions
- President's Day of Service 2013
- Dinners with the Dean
- HOP Concert featuring Ke$ha at Pier 6 Pavilion
- High Table freshman special event with favorite faculty members and administrators
- Blue Jay Beach Bash, on the first night of classes, a fun interative evening of welcoming the freshman class and celebrating campus unity.
- Spring Fair and Music Festival
- Milton S. Eisenhower Symposium (fall) and the Foreign Affairs Symposium (spring)
- Conversations in Medicine lecture series
- Nest Fest, a campus wide celebration on the last night of classes
- Sophomore Class and Junior Class spring events
- Student Life Programming Grants
- Family Weekend Student Tailgate
- Faculty-student interaction and programs in Charles Commons
- Student Rally and BBQ during Homecoming/Alumni Weekend
- Senior Week celebration prior to Commencement, including the ever popular MSEeya Party
- Dean of Student Life Student Programming Fund
- Wolman Hall common space renovation