Hopkins Parents Fund
Hopkins parents and grandparents invest in the Homewood Student Experience with their gifts to the Hopkins Parents Fund. The Parents Fund supports student life programs and activities for all undergraduates, providing an important balance to the rigorous academics of a Hopkins education.
"The Parents Fund enables me to fully enjoy the true and complete Hopkins experience!"
Sam Sands, Class of 2017
FY17 GOAL: $1.3 million
Gifts to the HOPKINS PARENTS FUND invests in the out-of-the-classroom experiences
and incredible Homewood student life opportunities for all undergraduates.
Thank you for your participation in the Hopkins Parents Fund , please make your gift by June 30.
WAYS TO GIVE
To make your gift to the Hopkins Parents Fund electronically, click the Give Now button.
To make your gift to the Hopkins Parents Fund by check, please mail to:
Hopkins Parents Fund
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
(Back to top)
LEADERSHIP GIVING CIRCLE
In addition to the personal satisfaction of knowing your investment enriches the student life experience for all Hopkins undergraduates, joining the Leadership Giving Circle deepens your connection with the Hopkins philanthropic community. Participants at all levels are invited to the Leadership Giving Circle Reception during Family Weekend and Commencement, as well as other special on-campus and regional events providing opportunities to meet key faculty, administrators and fellow members. Members at the Leader level and above are offered reserved family seating at Commencement as well as name recognition on the Parents Fund Wall of Honor. Dean members are offered the opportunity to connect with the Deans of the undergraduate schools.
Your annual LGC membership will have an exceptionally great impact on the university and will inspire others to make a similar investment in the lives of all Hopkins students.
Hopkins Parents Fund Leadership Giving Circle
*may be eligible for President's Parents Roundtable
**eligible for Hopkins Parents Council membership
~ please contact Parents Programs and Giving for details ~
- Freshman Book Read- Class of 2020 selection: $2.00 a Day: Living on Almost Nothing in America by Kathryn J. Edin and H. Luke Shaefer
- Career Center servivces/ Parent Internship Network (PIN) support
- Career Academies
- HOPtoberfest and Lighting of the Quads - both annual Hopkins traditions
- Commemoration Day Ball
- President’s Day of Service 2016
- HopArt! - opportunities for students to attend Baltimore music, theatre, dance, art performances and events
- Dinners with the Deans
- HOP Fall Concert
- High Table freshman special event with favorite faculty members and administrators (March)
- Blue Jay Beach Bash, on the first night of classes, a fun interactive evening of welcoming the freshman class and celebrating campus unity.
- Spring Fair and Music Festival
- Milton S. Eisenhower Symposium (fall) and the Foreign Affairs Symposium (spring)
- Conversations in Medicine lecture series
- HOP Picnic on the Beach, a campus wide celebration on the last day of classes
- Sophomore Class Spring Signature Event - Garden Party at Gertrude's
- Junior Class Signature Event - Baltimore Harbor Boat Cruise
- Student Life Programming Grants
- Family Weekend BBQ (October 8)
- Sports Clubs
- Faculty-student interaction and programs in Charles Commons
- Student Rally and BBQ during Homecoming/Alumni Weekend (April 22)
- Senior Week celebration prior to Commencement, including the ever popular MSEeya Party
- Dean of Students Special Programming Fund and Special Needs Fund
- Wolman Hall common space renovation
- Welcome Back to Spring Semester event
(Back to top)