Hopkins Parents Fund
ABOUT THE PARENTS FUND
Hopkins parents and grandparents can invest in the Homewood Student Experience by making a gift to the Hopkins Parents Fund. The Parents Fund positively touches all undergraduate students on the Homewood campus by supporting student life programs and activities which provide an important life balance to the rigorous academics of a Johns Hopkins education.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
HOPKINS PARENTS FUND surpassed its $1 million goal for FY15 raising over $1.125 million from 2,150 parents
"The Hopkins Parents Fund has made the most memorable events of my Hopkins career possible."
Michael St. Germain, Class of 2014
To participate in the Hopkins Parents Fund, please make your gift by June 30.
WAYS TO GIVE
To make your gift to the Hopkins Parents Fund electronically, click the Give Now button.
To make your gift to the Hopkins Parents Fund by check, please mail to:
Hopkins Parents Fund
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218
(Back to top)
LEADERSHIP GIVING CIRCLE
In addition to the personal satisfaction of knowing your investment enriches the student life experience for all Hopkins undergraduates, joining the Leadership Giving Circle deepens your connection with the Hopkins philanthropic community. Members are invited to the Leadership Giving Circle Reception during Family Weekend and Commencement, as well as other special on-campus and regional events providing opportunities to meet key faculty, administrators and fellow members. Members at the Dean level and above are offered reserved family seating at Commencement as well as name recognition on the Parents Fund Wall of Honor.
Your annual membership in the LGC will have an exceptionally great impact on the university and will inspire others to make a similar investment in the lives of all Hopkins students.
Hopkins Parents Fund Leadership Giving Circle
*may be eligible for President's Parents Roundtable
- Freshman Book Read - Class of 2018 selection: Happier and Freshman Book Read Author lecture, Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar, September 4.
- HOPtoberfest and Lighting of the Quads - both annual Hopkins traditions
- Commemoration Day and Commemoration Ball
- President’s Day of Service 2014, October 11.
- HopArt! - opportunities for students to attend Baltimore music, theatre, dance, art performances and events
- Dinners with the Deans
- HOP Concert featuring Iggy Azalea, at Pier 6 Pavilion
- High Table freshman special event with favorite faculty members and administrators
- Blue Jay Beach Bash, on the first night of classes, a fun interactive evening of welcoming the freshman class and celebrating campus unity.
- Spring Fair and Music Festival
- Milton S. Eisenhower Symposium (fall) and the Foreign Affairs Symposium (spring)
- Conversations in Medicine lecture series
- Nest Fest, a campus wide celebration on the last night of classes
- Sophomore Class Spring Signature Event
- Junior Class Boat Cruise on the Inner Harbor
- Student Life Programming Grants
- Family Weekend Student Tailgate
- Faculty-student interaction and programs in Charles Commons
- Student Rally and BBQ during Homecoming/Alumni Weekend
- Senior Week celebration prior to Commencement, including the ever popular MSEeya Party
- Dean of Student Life Student Programming Fund
- Wolman Hall common space renovation
- Career Center/ Parent Internship Network (PIN) support
- Welcome Back to Spring Semester event
(Back to top)