News & Events:
- *NEW* Date set for Family Weekend 2017 - October 6-8, 2017. Mark your calendars and make your reservations now!
- Career Center Webinar for Parents now online.
- Hopkins Parents Fund announces a $1.3M goal for the 2016-17 academic year in support of the Homewood Student Experience. Read the partial list of the programs and activities supported by our generous parents which positively impact all undergraduate students.
- *UPDATED* Commencement 2017 will begin at a new time; 1:30 p.m. on Wednesday, May 24, 2017
- PIN (Parents Internship Network) generates paid internship opportunities for undergraduates from parents. Hundreds of Hopkins students are experiencing great internships this summer...thanks to parents. Start planning now to create summer 2017 internships.
- Parents actively support the Rising to the Challenge campaign in many ways. Explore how several families have impacted the university.
Resources & Notes:
- Are you on Facebook? We are! All current parents are invited to join the Hopkins Parents Facebook (closed) group.
- The Johns Hopkins Club invites all parents to check out membership opportunities.
- All new parents. Please complete your Family Information Form so that we may stay in touch.
- All parents, do we have your most recent email? Please provide or update your email address as the majority of parent communication is via email.
- Know how to speak Blue Jay? A fun reference list of a few Johns Hopkins-specific terms to help translate your student's Hopkins slang.
- To post Dean's List achievements and other student awards in hometown newspapers please contact Gayle Hunter in the JHU Office of Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*NEW* FOR PROSPECTIVE PARENTS
- A page designed to assist parents of prospective students.