Parents and families are a vital part of the Blue Jay community. This website is your portal to a plentitude of volunteer opportunities and resources, and also a convenient link to the university calendar, event listings and campus news.
We look forward to supporting you in your effort to guide your student to do great things — in college and the years beyond.
News & Events
- Thanks to all who attended Family Weekend 2014. Stay tuned for dates and plans for 2015.
- Hopkins Parents Fund supports undergraduate student life on the Homewood campus. Support the Homewood Student Experience - make your gift today for FY15.
- PIN:200 will generate paid internship opportunities for Hopkins undergraduates from parents. Begin the process now for creating and offering summer 2015 internships.
- Parent volunteers from California and New York lead two initatives to support the university.
- To post Dean's List achievements and other student awards in hometown newspapers please contact Gayle Hunter in the JHU Office of Communications at email@example.com .
Resources and Notes:
- Are you on Facebook? We are! All current parents are invited to join the Hopkins Parents Facebook (closed) group. Note: Class of 2018 parents can now join!
- The Johns Hopkins Club invites all parents to check out membership opportunities.
- Parents Advising Handbook A helpful guide for all parents to navigate the incredible range of resources available for their Hopkins students.
- All new parents. Please complete your Family Information Form so that we may stay in touch.
- All parents, do we have your most recent email? Please provide or update your email address as the majority of parent communication is via email.
- Know how to speak Blue Jay? A fun reference list of a few Johns Hopkins-specific terms to help translate your student's Hopkins slang.
*NEW* FOR PROSPECTIVE PARENTS
- A page designed to assist parents of prospective students.