Parents and families are a vital part of the Blue Jay community. This website is your portal to a plentitude of volunteer opportunities and resources, and also a convenient link to the university calendar, event listings and campus news.
*Welcome Class of 2019 Parents*
Congratulations to your new Blue Jay - and to you! The Parents Programs is a resource for the Hopkins parent community and we invite you to read through this website to become familiar with the many ways to be engaged and involved as a Hopkins parent. Visit our Class of 2019 Parent page. We look forward to meeting you!
News & Events
- Family Weekend 2015 - Save the dates of Friday, October 23 - Sunday, October 25, 2015 for a spectacular fall weekend for parents and families on the Homewood campus. Plan your trip to enjoy Friday activities, including Parents College starting at 1:00 p.m. More information to come.
- Hopkins Parents Fund supports the Homewood Undergraduate Student Life Experience - make your gift today.
- PIN:200 is generating paid internship opportunities for Hopkins undergraduates from parents. Now is the time for parents to help create and offer summer 2015 internships.
- Parents actively support the Rising to the Challenge campaign in many ways. Explore how several families have impacted the university.
- To post Dean's List achievements and other student awards in hometown newspapers please contact Gayle Hunter in the JHU Office of Communications at email@example.com .
Resources & Notes:
- Are you on Facebook? We are! All current parents are invited to join the Hopkins Parents Facebook (closed) group. Note: Class of 2019 parents will be invited to join on July 1st.
- The Johns Hopkins Club invites all parents to check out membership opportunities.
- All new parents. Please complete your Family Information Form so that we may stay in touch.
- All parents, do we have your most recent email? Please provide or update your email address as the majority of parent communication is via email.
- Know how to speak Blue Jay? A fun reference list of a few Johns Hopkins-specific terms to help translate your student's Hopkins slang.
*NEW* FOR PROSPECTIVE PARENTS
- A page designed to assist parents of prospective students.